Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher Lonely Planet The Italian Lakes is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Tour the vineyards of Lombard, get active on Lake Garda, be awed by Milan's Duomo, 600 years in the making and now yours to explore -all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the Italian Lakes and begin your journey now! Inside Lonely Planet The Italian Lakes Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, cuisine, wine and customs and etiquette.
- Covers Lake Como, Lake Maggiore, Lake Garda, Lake Lugano, Lake d'Iseo, Lake Orta, Milan, Bergamo, Brescia, Verona, Cremona, Mantua, Bellagio and more
- Looking for a guide focused on Milan? Check out Lonely Planet Pocket Milan & the Lakes, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss top sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Italy guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.