Bob Goff certainly thinks so. When it comes to loving your neighbors, instead of focusing on having the “right answers” or checking the “right boxes,” what if you decide to simply do love? To shamelessly show love and grace to those around you—what would that look like?
When Love Does, life gets interesting. Light and fun, unique and profound, the lessons drawn from Bob's life and attitude just might inspire you to be secretly incredible, too.
- What do you need space for in your life? Bob quits something every Thursday.
- Where are you faking it? Bob hilariously posed in a wax museum.
- Have you experienced God's audacious love? Bob facilitated an over-the-top marriage proposal...for a stranger.
- What fears keep you from your big adventure? Bob navigated the 2000-mile Transpacific Yacht Race without knowing how to navigate.
- What big idea do you wish you could pursue? Bob's love for people led to building a school in Uganda.
- How can you become more available? Bob famously published his cell phone number, and answers every call!
This is not the kind of love that stops at thoughts and feelings. Bob's love takes action, just like Jesus did. Bob believes Love Does.
- I’m With You (8:00)
- Free to Fail (14:00)
- Audacious Love (8:00)
- Be Not Afraid (15:00)
- Follow Me (11:00)
This pack contains:
- Love Does Study Guide
- Love Does Video Study DVD
|Publisher:||Nelson, Thomas, Inc.|
|Edition description:||Study Guide|
|Product dimensions:||5.40(w) x 8.30(h) x 0.90(d)|
About the Author