Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
All the Math Your 3rd Grader Needs to Succeed
This book will help your elementary school student develop the math skills needed to succeed in the classroom and on standardized tests. The user-friendly, full-color pages are filled to the brim with engaging activities for maximum educational value. The book includes easy-to-follow instructions, helpful examples, and tons of practice problems to help students master each concept, sharpen their problem-solving skills, and build confidence.
• A guide that outlines national standards for Grade 3
• Concise lessons combined with lot of practice that promote better scoresin class and on achievement tests
• A pretest to help identify areas where students need more work
• End-of-chapter tests to measure students’ progress
• A helpful glossary of key terms used in the book
• More than 1,000 math problems with answers
• Addition and subtraction
• Multiplication and division
• Place values
• Rounding and estimating
• Measuring length, mass, volume, and time
• Lines, angles, and polygons
• Charts and graphs
• Perimeter and area
• Word problems
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||8.20(w) x 10.60(h) x 0.40(d)|
|Age Range:||7 - 9 Years|
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide.