Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
This engaging, full-color, activity-packed guide is ideal tool for sharpening math skills!
McGraw-Hill's Math Grade 3 helps your elementary school student develop the basic math skills needed to succeed in the classroom and on standardized tests. The eye-catching, four-color page design creates a student-friendly learning experience, and all pages are filled to the brim with activities for maximum educational value. The book includes easy-to-follow instructions, helpful examples, and tons of practice problems with answers to help students master each concept, sharpen their problem-solving skills, and build confidence.
This book features:
• New: Two-page guide shows how states have adopted Common Core State Standards as well as the standards adopted by non-Common Core states
• Material and practice exercises that promote better scores on state achievement tests
• A 10-Week Summer Study Plan that shows parents how to create a successful study schedule
• A pretest to help students identify areas where they need more work
• End-of-chapter tests to measure students’ progress
• A helpful glossary of key terms used in the book
• Over 1,000 math problems with answers, and more
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||26 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
|Age Range:||7 - 9 Years|
About the Author