Med-Surg Success: A Q&A Review Applying Critical Thinking to Test Taking / Edition 3 available in Paperback
- Over 2,300 questions in all—2.220 unique to the book and 150 unique to DavisPlus,
- Over 500 alternate-format questions, including fill-in-the-blank, select-all-that-apply, place-in-order, and figure-labeling questions.
- All questions written at the application and analysis level.
- The correct answer, rationales for correct and incorrect responses, and test-taking tips for each practice question.
- Questions on major drug classes, medication administration, delegation, management, and the nursing process throughout the text.
- A keyword section in each chapter that highlights important terms and concepts.
- A final 101-question exam in the book, coded for easy review that assesses mastery.
- Two, final, 75-question exams online at DavisPlus
|Publisher:||F. A. Davis Company|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 1.20(d)|
Table of Contents
1. Test Taking
2. Neurological Disorders
3. Cardiac Disorders
4. Peripheral Vascular Disorders
5. Hematological Disorders
6. Respiratory Disorders
7. Gastrointestinal Disorders
8. Endocrine Disorders
9. Genitourinary Disorders
10. Reproductive Disorders
11. Musculoskeletal Disorders
12. Integumentary Disorders
13. Immune System Disorders
14. Sensory Deficits
15. Emergency Nursing
16. Perioperative Care
17. Cultural and Spiritual Nursing and Alternative Health Care
18. End-of-life Issues
20. Comprehensive Final Examination
Glossary of English Words Commonly Encountered on Nursing Examinations
Appendix A: Normal Laboratory Values
Appendix B: Sample Nursing Concept Care Map