Get the fast facts that make learning Word 2002 plain and simple!
Here’s WHAT you’ll learn:
- Find the simplest ways to get stuff done in Microsoft Word
- Customize documents—from faxes to business reports
- Create impact with tables and graphics
- Add charts and data from Microsoft Excel
- Make your own letterhead and use mail merge
- Share documents over e-mail and the Web
Here’s HOW you’ll learn it:
- NUMBERED STEPS show exactly what to do
- Color SCREEN SHOTS keep you on track
- Handy TIPS teach easy techniques and shortcuts
- Quick TRY THIS! exercises put your learning to work
- CAUTION notes help keep you out of trouble
About the Author
Jerry Joyce has had a long-standing relationship with Microsoft: He has been the technical editor on numerous books published by Microsoft Press® and has written manuals, help files, and specifications for various Microsoft products. As a programmer, he has tried for many years to make using a computer as simple as using a toaster but has yet to succeed.
Marianne Moon has worked in the publishing world for many years as proofreader, editor, and writer - sometimes all three at once. She has been editing and proofreading Microsoft Press® books since 1984 and has written and edited documentation for Microsoft products including Microsoft Works, Flight Simulator, Space Simulator, Golf, Publisher, the Microsoft Mouse, and Greetings Workshop.