Thoroughly updated to cover 2015 exam objectives, Mike Meyers’ CompTIA A+ Certification Passport, Sixth Edition teaches the skills necessary to take the exams with complete confidence. You will get full details on hardware and OS technologies, including installation, configuration, diagnostics, and preventive maintenance. New topics include managing and maintaining mobile devices, including tablets; configuring operating systems, including Windows 8, Android, and iOS; and enhanced security and troubleshooting procedures.
Written by certification guru Mike Meyers, this focused study guide offers a proven program for delivering the key information readers need to pass the exams. Additionally, this guide is an ideal entry point for almost any career in IT, highlighting technologies that you will use every day on the job. Staying true to the best-selling Passport series format, this volume uses “Itinerary,” “ETA,” “Warnings,” and “Checkpoints” sections to reinforce important facts.
- Includes a coupon for 10% off of the exam fee—a $37 value
- Presented in the easy-to-follow and engaging style Meyers has made famous
Electronic content includes:
- Practice exams download for both exam 901 and 902 with hundreds of accurate practice exam questions
- More than an hour of online video training featuring Mike Meyers
- Online performance-based simulations that prepare you for the performance-based exam questions
- A link to Mike's favorite PC tools
- A PDF copy of the book
About the Author
Mike Meyers (Houston, TX) CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, MCP is the industry’s leading authority on CompTIA A+ certification and the bestselling author of nine editions of CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide.