- I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom. George Patton
- I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate. George Burns
- I like a state of continual becoming, with a goal in front and not behind. George Bernard Shaw
- A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it isn't open. Frank Zappa
- I know the price of success: dedication, hard work and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen. Frank Lloyd Wright
- I will say this about being an optimist: even when things don't turn out well, you are certain they will get better. Frank Hughes
The reason this book exists:
To improve your mindset by re-stacking it intentionally every day for 90 days with inspirational, thought-provoking ideas.
Get Your Copy Now.