Mosby's Medical Dictionary / Edition 10 available in Hardcover
Make sense of the complex world of health care with Mosby’s Medical Dictionary, 10th Edition! This one-stop reference includes detailed entries that help you communicate more effectively with colleagues in various disciplines. With over 56,000 definitions, 2,450 photographs and line drawings, and supporting reference appendixes and atlases, it is an indispensable reference for students and professionals alike.
• Over 56,000 entries offer detailed definitions, as well as the latest information on pathophysiology, treatment and interventions, and nursing care.
• More than 2,450 color photographs and line drawings demonstrate and explain complex conditions and abstract concepts.
• Strict, common-sense alphabetical organization makes it easy to find key terms and definitions.
• NEW! Approximately 5,000 new and revised definitions reflect the latest developments in health care, drugs, and nursing terminology.
• NEW! Updated illustrations visually clarify key definitions that reflect current health care practice and equipment.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Edition description:||10th ed.|
|Product dimensions:||7.70(w) x 10.50(h) x 2.60(d)|
Table of Contents
I. Color Atlas of Human Anatomy
II. Definitions A-Z
III. Illustration Credits
IV. Appendixes (at back of book)
1. Nursing Interventions Classification (NIC)
2. Nursing Outcomes Classification (NOC)