6.99 In Stock
Same book, new look! Cover updated in July, 2014.AUTHOR: Chris McMullen earned his Ph.D. in physics from Oklahoma State University and currently teaches physics at Northwestern State University of Louisiana. He developed the Improve Your Math Fluency series of workbooks to help students become more fluent in basic math skills.CONTENTS: This practice book is designed to help students first memorize and then develop fluency with their basic multiplication facts - i.e. multiplying numbers between 0 and 10. This book is conveniently divided up into four parts:
- Part 1 features a single number so that students can master one number's multiplication facts at a time.
- Each problem in Part 2 has at least one factor that is no larger than 6, allowing students to concentrate on smaller numbers first.
- Similarly, the problems of Part 3 have at least one number as large as 6.
- Part 4 is a mixture of all multiplication facts with numbers from 0 thru 10.
- An introduction describes how parents and teachers can help students make the most of this workbook.
- A multiplication table is provided to help students who are just learning their multiplication facts.
|Product dimensions:||8.00(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.26(d)|
About the Author
Chris McMullen is a physics instructor at Northwestern State University of Louisiana. He earned his Ph.D. in phenomenological high-energy physics (particle physics) from Oklahoma State University in 2002. Originally from California, he earned his Master's degree from California State University, Northridge, where his thesis was in the field of electron spin resonance. As a physics teacher, Dr. McMullen observed that many students lack fluency in fundamental math skills. In an effort to help students of all ages and levels master basic math skills, he has published this Improve Your Math Fluency Series of math workbooks on arithmetic, fractions, and algebra.