A cow. A friend. A pet… and lots of games!
Lucy always wanted to have a pet, but she never imagined it was going to be… a cow! Her name is Rudolpha and, besides being clever and affectionate, she is very funny! If you want to meet her, don´t miss this new book from the collection Lucy´s world!
My cow Rudolpha aims to show the values of friendship and responsibility through a story that seeks to encourage the creativity and imagination of their readers. And also… to have fun!
My cow Rudolpha is a children´s early learning book suitable as a read aloud book for baby, toddler and preschool readers; or a self read book for older children.
Other books in english from Lucy´s world series:
- In the clouds: Lucy is a sweet little girl who loves letting her imagination run wild. Is there a better place for it than in the clouds?
- Flowy: Lucy has received a shy and nice flower that she has named Flowy. Her arrival brings an important responsibility: she will have to look after her
- My Little sister:When her parents told Lucy that she was going to have a baby sister, she never imagined that everything would change so much.
- Can I play?: Lucy is having a big birthday party. What she doesn´t know is that her friends will want to play with her toys, and Lucy doesn´t really like to share.
- The book of dreams: A book comes flying down from the sky and falls into Lucy's hands. When she opens it up, someone appears from inside the book! A child with a naughty smile, who proposes her an amazing journey.