Love. Games. Antics... and a new sister!When her parents told Lucy that she was going to have a baby sister, she never imagined that everything would change so much. Discover with Lucy how life is with her naughty little sister Mary.
My Little sister aims to show the values of friendship and family among children through a tender story based on real daily situations which looks to improve their creativity and imagination.
My Little sister is a childreńs early learning book suitable as a read aloud book for baby, toddler and preschool readers; or a self read book for older children.
What readers say:
★★★★★ "It is a cute family book."
★★★★★ "Definitely a highly recommended book."
★★★★★ "Absolutely recommended for elder brothers or sisters."
★★★★★ "I like the way the book talks about the little sister from the big sisters point of view."
Other books in english from Lucýs world series:
- In the clouds: Lucy is a sweet little girl who loves letting her imagination run wild. Is there a better place for it than in the clouds?
- Flowy: Lucy has received a shy and nice flower that she has named Flowy. Her arrival brings an important responsibility: she will have to look after her.
- Can I play?: Lucy is having a big birthday party. What she doesńt know is that her friends will want to play with her toys, and Lucy doesńt really like to share.
- My cow Rudolpha: Lucy always wanted a pet, but she never imagined that it would be... a cow!
- The book of dreams: A book comes flying down from the sky and falls into Lucy's hands. When she opens it up, someone appears from inside the book! A child with a naughty smile, who takes her on an amazing journey.
- If Santa didn't have his sleigh: Lucy and Mary love Christmas. It's their favorite time of the year! However, there is something that worries Lucy a lot: If Santa did not have his sleigh, how would he bring his gifts to all the children of the world?
- If the Three Kings didn't have their camels: Lucy and Mary love Christmas. It's their favorite time of the year! However, there is something that worries Lucy a lot: If the Three Kings did not have their camels, how would they bring gifts to all the children of the world?
- Lucy's Alphabet: Lucy shows to the readers the 26 letters of the Alphabet. She has chosen a word for each letter. And, with each word, Lucy tells us a short storytale.
- Lucy's Numbers: Lucy and Mary play with their magic numbers and suddenly... a strong wind comes in and blows away the numbers! The girls will have to go look for them, having a great adventure.
About the Author
Gilberto Mariscal, author of My little sister, feels like writting every morning. Sometimes he does, sometimes he doesn't. He always tries his best to write happy stories full of imagination, fantasy and optimism. He is the father of two amazing girls and amuses them whith long tales and fancy games.
María Jesús Jiménez Miranda, illustrator of My little sister, is a spanish author better known as Chuwy. She has created a portfolio with almost 2.000 illustrations in Istockphoto and Getty Images, achieving global impact in the microstock world and the advertising market. She is the mother of two little girls who inspire her every day, making her happier and happier.
Lucía is a cute girl who once asked her mother to draw a tale for her. It just had to be the same story her father told her the previous night. Despite her mother's doubts, Lucy persuaded her to do it. Since then more stories have come, making her very happy
Mary is her cute little sister, and always wants to play with Lucy, even when she doesńt.
All of them live in the sunny south of Spain.