This handy resource allows the reader to quickly summarize or review all the pertinent details about any Old Testament book. More than a Bible handbook but less than a commentary, Nelson's New Illustrated Old Testament Survey provides a section by section breakdown of issues and topics dealt with in the Hebrew Scriptures.
- Complete but concise outlines of every Old Testament book
- A succinct introduction for each book
- Sections that identify each Bible author's theological emphasis
- Inserts that highlight real-life insights
- Arguments for the unity of the original manuscripts
|Publisher:||Nelson, Thomas, Inc.|
|Sold by:||HarperCollins Publishing|
|File size:||1 MB|
About the Author
Charles Dyer, PhD, was provost and dean of education at Moody Bible Institute before becoming Professor-at-Large of Bible at Moody and host of The Land and the Book radio program. He serves as associate pastor of Grace Bible Church in Sun City, Arizona, where he lives with his wife, Kathy.