Nurse's Med Deck / Edition 15 available in Other Format
NURSE’S MED DECK, FOURTEENTH EDITION, is the card deck version of the bestselling Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses®, Fourteenth Edition. Like the book, it always puts safety first…emphasizing the information you need to know to administer medications safely…across the lifespan.
- Find information on over 200 generic drugs, organized alphabetically.
- Search the comprehensive index on the yellow cards by generic name, brand name, classification, or combination drug name.
- Locate profiles of major therapeutic classifications on the cards that directly follow the index.
- Carry up to 30 cards in a durable plastic pouch.
FREE DIGITAL ACCESS
One-year subscription to DrugGuide.com, Davis’s Drug Guide Online, powered by Unbound Medicine. You’ll have access to over 1,100 monographs from your desktop, laptop, or any mobile device with a web browser.
LIFE-SAVING GUIDANCE…AT A GLANCE
- High alert and patient safety coverage
- Drug-drug, drug-food, drug-natural product interactions
- Pedi, Geri, OB, and Lactation cautions
- IV Administration
- REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies) icon
- Pharmacogenomic content.
- Canadian-specific content
- Much more!
LEARNING, CARE PLANNING, AND PATIENT EDUCATION TOOLS
Online at DavisPlus
NEW! Student resources online at DavisPlus. (Redeem the Plus Code on the inside front cover of a new, printed text to access your DavisPlus resources.)
- More than 1,100 Nurse’s Med Deck-style, printable drug monographs for care planning and patient education
- Audio library for 1,200+ drug names
- Self-test tutorials
- Calculators for body mass index (BMI), metric conversions, IV drip rates, dosage/kg, and Fahrenheit/Celsius
- Interactive case studies
- NEW! Complementary and Alternative Medicine ‘Drag and Drop’ activity
- Interactive flash cards
- Audio podcasts
- Video clips
- Schematic brain illustrations
- Much more!
|Publisher:||F. A. Davis Company|
|Product dimensions:||5.10(w) x 7.10(h) x 1.40(d)|
Table of Contents
HOW TO USE NURSE’S MED DECK
COMPREHENSIVE INDEX: GENERIC/TRADE/DRUG CLASSIFICATION
Appendix A. Combination Drugs
Appendix B. Equianalgesic Dosing Guidelines
Appendix C. Formulas Helpful for Calculating Doses