Pediatric Secrets is an easy-to-read, best-selling volume in the Secrets Series, perfect for use in clerkships, for board prep, or as a handy clinical reference. Richard A. Polin, MD and Mark F. Ditmar, MD present essential questions and answers to help you better meet the challenges you face every day.
- Stay current with the proven question and answer format of the highly acclaimed Secrets Series.
- Master all common conditions and their treatments.
- Identify key facts and secrets using the Top 100 Secrets section.
- Review material quickly thanks to bulleted lists, tables, and short answers.
- Apply pearls, tips, memory aids, and "secrets" from experts in the field.
- Stay current on the latest standards in pediatric care thanks to extensive updates throughout the text.
- Consult the book wherever you go thanks to the portable size that fits in your lab coat pocket.
- Find information easily using the two-color page layout, "Key Points" boxes, and a highly detailed index.
Table of Contents
Top 100 Secrets
1. Adolescent Medicine
2. Behavior and Development
5. Emergency Medicine
11. Infectious Diseases