Peterson's ACT® Prep Guide 2018 is the ultimate content and strategy guidebook to help students prepare to score high on the ACT exam. Learn the basics, including important registration details and deadlines, how the test is scored, and a thorough review of all test sections (English, Science, Reading Comprehension, Mathematics, and Writing), featuring expert strategies, numerous practice questions with detailed answer explanations, and sample essays. All strategy content and practice tests reflect the latest changes to the ACT.
Peterson's ACT® Prep Guide includes a companion mobile app that offers short, interactive exercises, making test prep convenient and available anywhere. Be prepared and confident on test day with this easy-to-use guide!
Inside this new guide, students will find:
- 6 full-length practice tests (4 inside and access to additional 2 practice tests online), all with detailed answer explanations
- A full-length diagnostic test to evaluate a student's strengths and weaknesses
- Over 1,900 practice questions to master your test-taking skills
- 5 practice essays with sample answers and evaluations to help compose a high-scoring response
- Thorough review of all test sections: English, Mathematics, Reading, Science, and Writing
- Important details about the ACT® exam such as, how and when to register for the ACT, how the test is scored, what you need to know on test day, and how to stay calm throughout the process