With cheerful illustrations, colorful photography, and all the good stuff you need to know about maximizing your hours, Plan a Happy Life™ isajumpstart to tackle an overloaded schedule and plan a happy and satisfying life.
Today's everyday life can be busy, but it doesn't have to be mundane or chaotic! The creators of the Happy Planner® know that the secret to living a happy life is all in the planning. A life bursting at the seams with meaning, fun, and work worth doing doesn't just happen: you have to plan for it.
Plan a Happy Life includes strategies, systems, and methods for permanently getting organized, prioritizing what's most important to you, and living intentionally. Here you'll find great ideas for:
- Celebrating the ordinary (dance party in the kitchen, anyone?)
- Discovering new ways to serve others (that will fit into a busy schedule)
- Finding your happy even on the tougher days
- Making the most effective lists (hint: it involves stickers)
- Filling your life with gratitude
- Controlling your calendar so you can live each day fullyand colorfully! (a step-by-step guide)
- And much more happy planning (seriously, you have to plan fun in your life!)
Make the most of your most valuable resourcetimeand have a blast doing it with Plan a Happy Life.
|Publisher:||Nelson, Thomas, Inc.|
|Product dimensions:||5.98(w) x 7.99(h) x 0.00(d)|
About the Author
Stephanie Fleming is a creative entrepreneur, speaker, optimist, and wellness seeker. Most notably, she is the co-founder of me & my BIG ideas®, creators of The Happy Planner®. The business that began 20 years ago as a tiny, garage-based business is now an industry-leading lifestyle brand that offers a wide variety of products that inspire customers to LIVE CREATIVELY® and PLAN A HAPPY LIFE®!
Stephanie lives happily in her dream-come-true California beach house with her husband (and business partner), Kevin. She has two grown children and three amazing grandchildren. It is her mission to create a happy life movement by empowering people everywhere to take control of their own happiness by embracing planning, positivity, and all things creative!