Do you find your weekly food shop bill is constantly increasing?
Have you got fed up with paying high energy bills?
We have a suggestion that might mean you can cut down on both of these expenses.
Turn your skills to preserving food, either your home grown food or shop bought. Follow this simple guide and soon your supermarket shopping will reduce and you may even find yourself needing a smaller fridge-freezer, cutting down on those ever increasing energy costs.
After reading this book, you will learn how to:
- Turn your hand to becoming a master food preserver, by reading our guide on just a few of the techniques for preserving, canning and dehydrating your food
- Taste does not need to be compromised, particularly with the canning process of food preservation
- Preserving food allows you to eat food out of season, keeping that taste to a premium
- Eat seasonal fruits, such as strawberries all year round, when they are no longer available in the store
- Whether you grow your own fruit and vegetables, or buy them from the shop shelves, you can still preserve them when they are at their most tastiest, and in season
- It does not just have to be vegetation, through canning and dehydration you can preserve other foods, such as meat and dairy products
- Read our guide and start a whole new fun hobby
Do it now. Preserve Your Own Supply.