Primary Care: Art and Science of Advanced Practice Nursing / Edition 3 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- F. A. Davis Company
130.5 Out Of Stock
- Serves the needs of advanced practice nurses because it’s written by nurse practitioners for nurse practitioners, in collaboration with a physician.
- Organizes content around the Circle of Caring framework for nursing-based knowledge and holistic care.
- Explores complementary and alternative treatments for each disorder.
- Considers interactions of pharmaceuticals with alternative medications and nutraceuticals.
- Features chapters on decision-making, palliative care, psychotherapy in primary care, self care, and the business of advanced practice.
|Publisher:||F. A. Davis Company|
|Product dimensions:||8.60(w) x 11.00(h) x 2.30(d)|
Table of Contents
- Advanced Practice Nursing: The Art
- Advanced Practice Nursing in the Twenty-First Century
- Caring and the Advanced Practice Nurse
- Health Promotion
- The Art of Diagnosis and Treatment
- Caring-Based Nursing: The Science
- Evidence-Based Care
- Neurologic Problems
- Skin Problems
- Eyes, Ears, Nose, and Throat Problems
- Respiratory Problems
- Cardiovascular Problems
- Abdominal Problems
- Renal Problems
- Men’s Health Problems
- Women’s Health Problems
- Musculoskeletal Problems
- Endocrine and Metabolic Problems
- Hematologic and Immune Problems
- Psychosocial Problems
- Emergency Problems
- Palliative Care
- Caring-Based Nursing: The Practice
- Ethical and Legal Issues of a Caring-Based Practice
- The Business of Advanced Practice
- The 15-Minute Hour: A Short-Term Approach to Psychotherapy in Primary Care
- Putting Caring into Practice: Caring for Self
A. Physiological Influences of the Aging Process
B. Laboratory Test Variations in the Older Adult