Guide students through the new syllabus with a full-colour, revised edition of a well-known and trusted title, and prepare them for post-secondary and professional studies in Accounting.
- Ensure students understand a range of theoretical and practical techniques used in accounting.
- Enable students to participate more effectively and responsibly in today's business environment and improve management of budgeting, savings and investment.
- Navigate the revised syllabus with ease with a book matching the structure and coverage, as well as including a detailed section on the Student Based Assessment with an annotated example to help students when planning their own.
- Prepare for examinations with the 'Helpful hints' feature, containing study tips, practice tips and examiner tips; practice questions are also included in the Student eTextbook.
- Make topics relatable with case studies included.