Demystify the complexity of machine learning techniques and create evolving, clever solutions to solve your problemsKey Features
- Master supervised, unsupervised, and semi-supervised ML algorithms and their implementation
- Build deep learning models for object detection, image classification, similarity learning, and more
- Build, deploy, and scale end-to-end deep neural network models in a production environment
This Learning Path is your complete guide to quickly getting to grips with popular machine learning algorithms. You'll be introduced to the most widely used algorithms in supervised, unsupervised, and semi-supervised machine learning, and learn how to use them in the best possible manner. Ranging from Bayesian models to the MCMC algorithm to Hidden Markov models, this Learning Path will teach you how to extract features from your dataset and perform dimensionality reduction by making use of Python-based libraries.
You'll bring the use of TensorFlow and Keras to build deep learning models, using concepts such as transfer learning, generative adversarial networks, and deep reinforcement learning. Next, you'll learn the advanced features of TensorFlow1.x, such as distributed TensorFlow with TF clusters, deploy production models with TensorFlow Serving. You'll implement different techniques related to object classification, object detection, image segmentation, and more.
By the end of this Learning Path, you'll have obtained in-depth knowledge of TensorFlow, making you the go-to person for solving artificial intelligence problems
This Learning Path includes content from the following Packt products:
- Mastering Machine Learning Algorithms by Giuseppe Bonaccorso
- Mastering TensorFlow 1.x by Armando Fandango
- Deep Learning for Computer Vision by Rajalingappaa Shanmugamani
- Explore how an ML model can be trained, optimized, and evaluated
- Work with Autoencoders and Generative Adversarial Networks
- Explore the most important Reinforcement Learning techniques
- Build end-to-end deep learning (CNN, RNN, and Autoencoders) models
This Learning Path is for data scientists, machine learning engineers, artificial intelligence engineers who want to delve into complex machine learning algorithms, calibrate models, and improve the predictions of the trained model.
You will encounter the advanced intricacies and complex use cases of deep learning and AI. A basic knowledge of programming in Python and some understanding of machine learning concepts are required to get the best out of this Learning Path.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||100 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Giuseppe Bonaccorso is Head of Data Science in a large multinational company. He received his M.Sc.Eng. in Electronics in 2005 from University of Catania, Italy, and continued his studies at University of Rome Tor Vergata, and University of Essex, UK. His main interests include machine/deep learning, reinforcement learning, big data, and bio-inspired adaptive systems. He is author of several publications including Machine Learning Algorithms and Hands-On Unsupervised Learning with Python, published by Packt.
Armando Fandango creates AI empowered products by leveraging his expertise in deep learning, machine learning, distributed computing, and computational methods and has provided thought leadership roles as Chief Data Scientist and Director at startups and large enterprises. He has been advising high-tech AI-based startups. Armando has authored books titled Python Data Analysis - Second Edition and Mastering TensorFlow. He has also published research in international journals and conferences.
Rajalingappaa Shanmugamani is currently working as an Engineering Manager for a Deep learning team at Kairos. Previously, he worked as a Senior Machine Learning Developer at SAP, Singapore and worked at various startups in developing machine learning products. He has a Masters from Indian Institute of Technology—Madras. He has published articles in peer-reviewed journals and conferences and submitted applications for several patents in the area of machine learning. In his spare time, he coaches programming and machine learning to school students and engineers.
Table of ContentsTable of Contents
- Machine Learning Model Fundamentals
- Introduction to Semi-Supervised Learning
- Graph-Based Semi-Supervised Learning
- Bayesian Networks and Hidden Markov Models
- EM Algorithm and Applications
- Hebbian Learning and Self-Organizing Maps
- Clustering Algorithms
- Advanced Neural Models
- Classical Machine Learning with TensorFlow
- Neural Networks and MLP with TensorFlow and Keras
- RNN with TensorFlow and Keras
- CNN with TensorFlow and Keras
- Autoencoder with TensorFlow and Keras
- TensorFlow Models in Production with TF Serving
- Deep Reinforcement Learning
- Generative Adversarial Networks
- Distributed Models with TensorFlow Clusters
- Debugging TensorFlow Models
- Tensor Processing Units
- Getting Started
- Image Classification
- Image Retrieval
- Object Detection
- Semantic Segmentation
- Similarity Learning