Barron’s two-book Regents Algebra I Power Pack 2020 provides comprehensive review, actual administered exams, and practice questions to help students prepare for the Algebra I Regents exam.
This edition includes:
Regents Exams and Answers: Algebra I 2020
- Six actual, administered Regents exams so students can get familiar with the test
- Review questions grouped by topic, to help refresh skills learned in class
- Thorough explanations for all answers
- Score analysis charts to help identify strengths and weaknesses
- Study tips and test-taking strategies
- Comprehensive review of all topics on the test
- Extra exercise problems with answers
- Two actual, administered Regents Algebra I exams with answer keys
The Power Pack includes two volumes for a savings of $4.99.
About the Author
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.