Robert Jones’ Makeup Masterclass is a comprehensive guide to makeup that is organized from beginner to pro. You can start at your skill level and learn! This all inclusive guide to the makeup brush is a full beauty education for women (and men!) of all ages and skill levels. Robert Jones' Makeup Masterclass features lessons for people of all skill levels; from the “makeup-challenged” to those who are ready to take their skills to the professional level. This guide book includes:
- Step-by-step photos to build your makeup repertoire and maximize natural beauty at any age
- Techniques to highlight your best traits and build your confidence as a makeup artist
- Before-and-after photos to help you achieve looks for any skin tone
- Basic products and tools you should have in your makeup drawer
- Extensive product information to help you make smart purchases
- Tips for organizing your makeup—know what to keep and what to toss
- Secrets about product shelf-life and makeup ingredients you should know before buying
- Tips and tricks to help you achieve your desired effect, shape your face, and find quick fixes for problem areas (dark circles, age spots, thin lips, uneven skin tone, and more)
- Helpful Q&As in every chapter
- Quick-reference index
Robert Jones’ Makeup Masterclass is about more than dramatic transformations. It’s for honing makeup artistry and building confidence for a beautiful result.
|Publisher:||Fair Winds Press|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 10.90(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author
Robert Jones has created a beauty empire that includes five internationally best-selling books, The Robert Jones Beauty Academy, a proprietary line of makeup effects, and millions of social media followers. Robert has worked with celebrity clients including Cindy Crawford, Selena Gomez, Claire Danes, Laura Linney, Edie Falco, The Dixie Chicks, and LeAnn Rimes. Jones' business clients include Showtime, Almay, Revlon, Mary Kay, Avon, Chanel, Olay, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Macy’s. An in-demand speaker, Robert speaks frequently at large women’s events and beauty schools across the country, has appeared on The Today Show multiple times, and regularly writes for Allure, InStyle, Elle, Vogue, Marie Claire, Glamour, and Brides Magazine to name a few.