This book holds the answer to every poker argument, standstill, or face-off imaginable. Experts Lou Krieger and Sheree Bykofsky provide answers to hundreds of tough questions like:
• What is the minimum raise in a no-limit game?
• Can you bet and raise with a single chip?
• Can you cut a deal at the final table?
• Do players have the right to see the winning hand?
• And much more:
• Comprehensive rules for all the major games
• An easy-to-use index
• Handy charts
• Anecdotes from dealers, players, and poker room staff around the world about real-life arguments and how they were settled.
Here is the poker bible that will let you concentrate on what's really important--winning.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||834 KB|
About the Author
Sheree Bykofsky, the founder and owner of the Sheree Bykofsky Literary Agency, has written and represented hundreds of successful titles over her long publishing career. She regularly teaches university courses on publishing and speaks at writers’ conferences across the country.