Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time? Textbook too Pricey?
Fortunately, there's Schaum's. This all-in-one-package includes more than 600 fully-solved problems, examples, and practice exercises to sharpen your problem-solving skills. Plus, you will have access to 20 detailed videos featuring math instructors who explain how to solve the most commonly tested problems—it's just like having your own virtual tutor! You'll find everything you need to build confidence, skills, and knowledge for the highest score possible.
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. Helpful tables and illustrations increase your understanding of the subject at hand.
Schaum’s Outline of Trigonometry, Sixth Edition features:
• Updated content to match the latest curriculum
• Over 600 problems with step-by-step solutions
• An accessible outline format for quick and easy review
• Clear explanations for all linear algebra concepts
• Access to revised Schaums.com website with access to 20 problem-solving videos, and more
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||44 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Robert E. Moyer taught mathematics at Southwest Minnesota State University. He received his Doctor of Philosophy in Mathematics Education from the University of Illinois in 1974. From Southern Illinois University, he received his Master of Science in 1967 and his Bachelor of Science in 1964, both in Mathematics Education.
Table of Contents
1. Angles and Applications
2. Trigonometric Functions of a General Angle
3. Trigonometric Functions of an Acute Angle
4. Solutions of Right Triangles
5. Practical Applications
6. Reduction to Functions of Positive Acute Angles
7. Variation and Graphs of the Trigonometric Functions
8. Basic Relationships and Identities
9. Trigonometric Functions of Two Angles
10. Sum, Difference, and Product Formulas
11. Oblique Triangles
12. Area of a Triangle
13. Inverses of Trigonometric Functions
14. Trigonometric Equations
15. Complex Numbers