"A great primer on the dark arts of SEO."
Looking for a way to generate fast (and cheap) leads with your search engine marketing efforts?
Not sure how to convert all that SEO website stuff you gotta do, such as title tags, meta descriptions and backlinks, into something that moves the needle on your online marketing efforts?
Searching for a simple, step-by-step small business marketing process you can use to build your brand, spread your message and make some frickin' moolah with good, old Google search results?
Well, search no more!
"Makes SEO simple, and easy to implement."
Because in Search Engine Optimization in 2019 Made Stupidly Easy - Vol.8 of the Small Business Marketing Collection you'll learn, in this most no-nonsense of SEO optimization books, such tidy morsels as:
- "Why Everything You Know About SEO is Wrong" - We've all seen that latest SEO checklist that tells you what you gotta do to make your site and its content discoverable. But in this chapter I'll dispel some myths and talk about what you really need to do to play the game the way Google likes.
- "Why Your Website (Probably) Sucks at SEO" - Sorry to be so harsh, but it's likely your site just isn't doing a great job of optimizing your message. (But that's okay...just think how better it will be with a few simple tweaks.)
- "How to Get Content Backlinks That Don't Suck" - Backlinks...the bane of everybody dabbling in the dark arts of content marketing. And yet it's not as hard as it sounds. In this chapter we'll talk about some white-hat, effective ways to build backlinks...without waiting 10 years for them to pan out.
- "Building Credibility on the Social Media Train" - Social media ain't just a place to watch cat videos. It's a HUGE signal to the Google overlords that your stuff is worth viewing, and we'll show you some shortcuts on how to use social as a powerful prong of your overall blog marketing strategy.
- "How to Optimize Your Content for Maximum SEO Awesomeness" - This goes far beyond the usual "bold some text, add some keywords" advice. It's not (soley) about keywords but serching intent. Here's what you need to do to get your content attractive to both humans and search bots.
And each chapter includes easy-to-follow action steps to help you boost your search engine marketing IQ - without taking a single, $2,000 online course from the so-called SEO website gurus.
So, CHECK OUT Search Engine Optimization in 2019 Made Stupidly Easy - Vol.8 of the Small Business Marketing Made (Stupidly) Easy Collection TODAY!
Might just be the very thing standing between you and...content marketing awesomeness. (And, yes, that IS a thing.)
Don't believe us?
PRAISE FOR "Search Engine Optimization in 2019 Made Stupidly Easy - How to Achieve SEO Website Awesomeness"
"This book isn't your typical typical SEO tome - it is a collection of short explanations, tips, and simple blueprints for someone who wants to optimize his or her web site so that is attractive to search engines."
"I learnt more about SEO tactics from this book in a couple of hours than I have in the last three weeks trying to drag myself through a huge text on the same subject."
About the Author
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Prologue: What the Hell is SEO? (and Why You Should Care?)
- Chapter 1: Everything You Know About SEO is Kinda, Sorta, Mostly Wrong
- Chapter 2: Why Your Website Sucks at SEO (and What You Can Do About It!)
- Chapter 3: 5 Secrets to Kick-Ass SEO Content
- Chapter 4: Your Ultimate SEO Content Publishing Checklist
- Chapter 5: How to Get Backlinks That Don’t Suck
- Chapter 6: What Social Media Can – And Can’t – Do For Your SEO
- Chapter 7: Standing on the Shoulders of (Billion-Dollar) Giants
- Chapter 8: It’s About User Experience, Stupid!
- Epilogue: What I Learned as a Black-Hat Underground SEO