SEED - Member Book 1 is a resource by Priscilla Shirer in a 6-part series of short videos that includes thought-provoking, modern-day parables with weekly Bible study guides. Purchase individually or in packets of three with accompanying Member Book. Member Book 1 provides 3 weeks of study and corresponds with DVDs 1-3 (Forgotten, Enough, and Control). Homework is in weekly format, not daily. (3 sessions)
- Forgotten: Priscilla reminds us that God notices our worth and cares for us at all times and in all seasons.
- Enough: God is a good Father to us and He has taken care of you up to now, and He will continue to. His gifts are good and they are always good enough.
- Control: We all want to do the “leading” and have the “control” in our own life. Giving that up is difficult, but it is what God requires of us – and when we do so, we really can see that it is a beautiful result.
Homework studies Scripture with the 5 Ps:
- Position yourself to hear from God
- Pore over the passage and Paraphrase the major points
- Pull out the spiritual principles
- Pose the question
- Plan obedience and Pin down a date
- Each video in the SEED series stands alone and covers a specific topic, making this a perfect resource for leaders to choose lessons as they relate to the group.
- Perfect for personal quiet time
- Use with accompanying DVDs for short-term fill-in Bible studies, community group resource, or discussion starter at group gatherings.
About the Author
Priscilla Shirer, maestra de enseñanza bíblica y conferencista, tiene un diploma de Master en Estudios Bíblicos del Seminario Teológico de Dallas. También es reconocida como escritora. Entre sus libros se incluye Uno en un millón, Interrupción divina y La resolución para mujeres, este último incorporado a la lista de títulos exitosos del New York Times. También actúa como personaje principal en la película “Cuarto de guerra” (War Room). Priscila está casada con Jerry Shirer, con quien fundó el ministerio “Going Beyond”. Tienen tres hijos y viven en Dallas, Texas. Priscilla Shirer is a Bible teacher and conference speaker with a Master’s degree in Biblical Studies from Dallas Theological Seminary. Also a popular author, her books include the New York Times Best-Seller, The Resolution for Women, One in a Million, and Life Interrupted. She is also the lead character in the War Room movie. Priscilla is married to Jerry with whom she founded Going Beyond Ministries. They have three sons and live in Dallas, Texas.