WHAT DO YOU CALL A BLOOD OF HEROES SOURCEBOOK THAT CONTAINS:
- Over 25 New Powers and Subskills
- New Advantages, Drawbacks, Bonuses, and Limitations
- Over 50 Clarifications and Revisions of Previous Rules
- Dozens of New Rules for Combat, Gadgetry, and More
- Genre-Specific Rules and an Optional Rules Section
- Advanced Rules including Power Creation Guidelines
- Exciting New Characters and Campaign Ideas
- A Starter Scenario that you can play tonight
AND IT ISN'T THE MAIN BLOOD OF HEROES RULE BOOK?
You Call it a Sidekick, of Course!
The Sidekick Sourcebook is the result of over four years of improvement to The Blood of Heroes" rules system (called MEGS).
The Sidekick Sourcebook expands upon "The Blood of Heroes super-hero setting and adds tons of new material to ease your campaigns. It is a "Must Have" for all players of the MEGS rules used in The Blood of Heroes Role-Playing Game.
To be Used to its maximum potential, The Sidekick Sourcebook requires the The Blood of Heroes Role-Playing Game.
Rules for playing the BloodSuckers Live Role-Playing Game!