Welcome to the Six-Minute Social Skills series of workbooks for children with Autism.
This series of social skills worksheets is designed for busy parents and professionals who need easy-to-use and effective materials to work with learners who have Autism, Asperger’s and similar social skill challenges.
This workbook, Social Detective Skills, provides step-by-step activities that develop strong social radar skills so that your learner will be able to determine the social expectations in any situation. By following through the workbook, your student will learn:
- We all have social expectations about how other people will act.
- We need to aware of social expectations in order to be socially successful.
Your student will develop the skills to:
- Determine the social expectations of any situation.
- Monitor other people’s signals of their expectations.
- Deal with conflicting expectations.
- React appropriately when there is a problem.
These skills are developed incrementally, with lots of practice, allowing your learner to make meaningful progress week by week.
Grab this workbook, start with the first easy-to-use worksheet, and get your learner on the road to social success.