Dr. Montgomery examines some of the most tragic and divisive issues facing Christians today—abortion, divorce, and birth control. Drawing from a wealth of knowledge and reflection on the moral, ethical, theological, medical, and legal aspects of his topics, Dr. Montgomery sheds new and invaluable light on the issues.
|Publisher:||New Reformation Publications|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|
Table of Contents
1. How to Decide the Birth Control Question
2. Dialogue on Marriage, Divorce, and Abortion
3. American Medical Association Symposium: When Does Life Begin?
4. The Christian View of the Fetus
5. Abortion and the Law: Three Clarifications
6. Are We in Danger of Imminent Judgment?