Where do you turn when life gets rough? If you’re in the kitchen, you probably go for a savory bowl of soup. It’s what nourishes us on bad days, and sustains through the good ones.
Whatever you and your loved ones need, Soup & Comfort makes it easy to prepare a steaming hot—or refreshingly cold—pot of homemade soup. This comprehensive soup cookbook offers classic favorites like Grandma’s Chicken Noodle and New England Clam Chowder, along with international flavors like Pho and Ramen.
With Soup & Comfort you can soothe and delight everyone in your kitchen.
- 135 mouthwatering soup and stew recipes, from comforting classics and international favorites to inventive originals
- Recipes provide tips and substitutions for all types of diets, including Paleo, low-carb, low-sodium, low-calorie, gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan
- Tips for making great stocks and preparing perfect garnishes
- Nutritional information and special diet labels with every recipe
- Prep and cook time estimates for every recipe
- Step-by-step instructions for making soups with a slow cooker
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||8 MB|