Do you want to go to South Africa?
If you want to go to South Africa, and you have no idea how to start planning your trip, then this book is perfect for you!
This book is not the encyclopedia of travel books.If you are looking for a 1000 page book with every inch of South Africa covered then this book is not for you.However, if you want to know about the best South Africa has to offer in an easy and efficient way then this book is for you.
South Africa is a big, beautiful and fascinating country.It is located on the southern point of the African continent and has a complex and interesting history.
South Africa has nine provinces and is surrounded by both the Atlantic and the Indian Oceans.South Africa is the type of country with so much variety that you will want to come back and visit it again.
What will we cover in this book??
- Visa Information and Safety
- How to get into South Africa(SA) and how to move around in SA
- The Weather of the Provinces
- Every province and the main cities in the different provinces
- Safari in South Africa
- Museums and Galleries
- Hotels and Restaurant options
- Languages in South Africa
- Special Places that you have to see on your trip
(Please note that paperback version of this book only has black and white pictures.If you prefer color pictures, then I recommend you buy the Kindle edition of this book.)