Storksaks breathable muslin swaddle blankets are made from a luxuriously soft blend of fibers, carefully selected to be gentle enough for use on delicate skin and keep your baby warm and snug. The generous size makes these swaddles versatile enough for a multitude of uses, whether swaddling a baby, using as a burp cloth, discreet nursing cover or stroller cover, while the elegant prints make them the perfect choice for your baby or as a gift.
- Made from a luxuriously soft blend of viscose from bamboo and cotton, gentle enough for babys delicate skin
- Lightweight and breathable to help reduce overheating
- Versatile larger size for a multitude of uses from birth, including burp cloth, nursing cover, changing mat cover, stroller cover and so much more
- Suitable for swaddling from birth*
- Easy to care for - ultra-absorbent, fully machine washable and quick drying
- Pack of two elegant, neutral, prints; beautifully packaged
- Dimensions: 47.2in x 47.2in
- Please swaddle your baby safely. - Never place babies on their stomach when swaddled - Swaddling is only recommended for babies up to 3 or 4 months old - Do not cover babys head and use only thin fabrics to avoid overheating
- - Take care not to swaddle your baby too tightly babies must be able to bend their legs up and out at the hips. - Swaddling too tightly can restrict your babys movements and put your baby at risk of hip dysplasia and dislocation.
- Warnings: Choking Hazard