What obstacles are blocking your way to true success?
This can be a difficult question to answer, but businessman Johnny Adams's new book encourages you to think about the challenges that are stopping you from becoming the person you were meant to be. As you begin collecting techniques to cultivate success, you can start breaking through those obstacles and find a life that suits your dreams and ambitions. Adams is here to help with his own advice and insight into personal and professional success.
In this simple guide, Adams discusses
- the definition of Success varies between individuals,
- how honesty is an optimal trait for increasing chances of success,
- how you must work to attain success as it does not come easily,
- the requirements for success and the attitude toward success,
- efficient goal-setting techniques,
- the mind-set you must have,
- the importance of speaking less and acting more,
- why you must persevere through the dark hours of your journey,
- how to delete the word "can't" from your vocabulary,
- how a steady pace will win the race,
- how you must face and overcome failures,
- how to always bounce back stronger, and
- advice on how to turn your dream life into your reality.
Adams acknowledges that success means different things to different people. Only you can define it for yourself, but Adams's work can help you take that important first step forward and truly change your life!
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.22(d)|
About the Author
Johnny Adams hails from Union Springs, Alabama. He received his bachelor's degree in computer science from Troy University and his juris doctor degree from the Birmingham School of Law.
Adams founded Adams Investments, LLC which serves as a real-estate investment company. He is also the owner of the Johnny Adams Tax Service, LLC, East Montgomery Realty, LLC and Adams Technology USA, LLC. Adams is the co-owner of the Union Springs Herald, LLC which publishes Union Springs Herald and serves as the newspaper editor.
Adams has also worked as a Bullock County commissioner since 1996. He is a member of the Bullock County E911 Board and the Alabama Press Association Journalism Foundation Board.
Adams has been married to his wife, Shirley, for twenty-seven years. They have two adult daughters, Abby and Leslie. Adams enjoys spending time with his family, attending church, reading, writing, and keeping up with the latest technology.