SUMMARY AND ANALYSIS OF:
28 Summers by Elin Hilderbrand
This is not intended to replace the original book, but to serve as a companion to it and provide you, our loyal readers, with an enhanced reading experience.
The Summary and Analysis books by OMNI READS is a great way to capitalize your time as they reveal the golden nuggets from each chapter in a succinct way. Though we always recommend you read the original book, the OMNI READS collection is a powerful tool to keep in your arsenal as our is to keep you knowledgeable about the past, present and potentially future trending best sellers.
ABOUT THE BOOK:
Elin Hilderbrand needs no introductions: she is the queen of summer readings of romance, nostalgia, and love. In her latest book 28 Summers she invites us to explore the peculiar but fiercely enduring secret affair between Jake and Mallory, a couple that was meant to be, and yet never can- except for one blissful, idyllic weekend on Labor Day.
As the years go by, Jake and Mallory have promised to meet for Labor Day no matter what. She goes on to become an English teacher in Nantucket, her beloved island, and he goes on to marry his high school sweetheart, an ambitious and demanding lawyer. Will they manage to keep that promise of meeting each year come hell or high water, even when life itself begins to pull them apart?
- Summary of ’28 Summers’
- The Setting of the Story “28 Summers”
- Main and Secondary Character List
- Part One: Twenties
- Part Two: Thirties
- Part Three: Forties
- The Importance of Summer
- True Love, Flawed Love
- Relationships of 28 Summers
- Thought-provoking Discussion Questions
- And much more
Why should you buy this Summary and Analysis Book?
- OMNI READS elevates the quality and productivity of our readers both personally with enriching novels and professionally with the non-fiction range.
- Though these are summary books, our aim is to be comprehensive to a certain extent, yet entertaining so the overall story is impactful.
- Most importantly, we want to add value by saving you time but still leaving you enriched.