SUMMARY AND ANALYSIS OF:
Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
This is not intended to replace the original book, but to serve as a companion to it and provide you, our loyal readers, with an enhanced reading experience.
The Summary and Analysis books by OMNI READS is a great way to capitalize your time as they reveal the golden nuggets from each chapter in a succinct way. Though we always recommend you read the original book, the OMNI READS collection is a powerful tool to keep in your arsenal as our is to keep you knowledgeable about the past, present and potentially future trending best sellers.
ABOUT THE BOOK:
When Arthur Leander, the famous actor, dies on the stage, it seems the world dies with him, for the very same night, The Georgia Flu erupts and destroys the world. A world that Kirsten Raymonde barely remembers, when twenty years later, she walks with the Traveling Symphony, performing Shakespeare for the few survivors they encounter in scattered, tiny settlements.
Her routine is harsh but rewarding, keeping art alive together with her fellow musicians and actors. But when they return for their friends at St. Deborah on the Water, they realize that they have fled what was once a lively little town. It is now the territory of the Prophet, who does not take kindly to oppositions to his preaching.
Kirsten and the troupe will need to race to find their missing friends, as the past unravels together with the present in this dystopian, yet doggedly optimistic world.
- Summary of ‘Station Eleven’
- The Setting of the Story ‘Station Eleven’
- Story Plot Analysis
- Main and Secondary Character List
- Chapter Analysis (55 in total)
- Analysis of Key Characters
- Analysis of Dead Key Characters
- Major Symbols
- Thought-provoking Discussion Questions
- And more
Why should you buy this Summary and Analysis Book?
- OMNI READS elevates the quality and productivity of our readers both personally with enriching novels and professionally with the non-fiction range.
- Though these are summary books, our aim is to be comprehensive to a certain extent, yet entertaining so the overall story is impactful.
- Most importantly, we want to add value by saving you time but still leaving you enriched.