Lumos Summer Learning Headstart book offers daily Math, Reading, Vocabulary, and Writing practice all through the Summer for students moving from Grade 5 to Grade 6. This is a fun educational workbook to prevent Summer learning loss. It helps fifth grade students retain and strengthen their Math & English Language Arts skills and provides a strong foundation for success in 6th grade. The 2019 edition includes access to lots of engaging online resources and new activities.
This summer bridge learning workbook includes:
- Daily practice of fifth grade Math and ELA skills. Covers 40+ ELA and 30+ Math standards (lessons with answer keys & explanations)
- Fun and Useful Skill-Building Activities such as American Sign Language
- Informative articles for students, parents, and educators
Includes Access to Online Resources:
- Preview of 6th grade Math and English Language Arts learning standards
- Grade-appropriate Reading Passages
- Vocabulary Enrichment Activities
- A Summer diary tool
- Opportunity to participate in the Lumos Summer Short Story Writing Competition
- Use on a smartphone, tablet or a personal computer to conveniently access the online program
Also Includes access code for
- Parent Account
- Access to student performance reports
- Ability to assign practice questions and resources
- Ability to download and share reports
- Ability to create resource kits
- Teacher Account
- Access to Lumos StepUp™ Basic Account
- Support up to 30 students accounts
- Assign practice and monitor progress
- Access to actionable performance reports
More than 275,000 students and 40,000 teachers in over 20,000 schools use Lumos Learning Study Programs to improve student achievement on standardized tests and also to master necessary Math, ELA, Writing & Reading Skills.
This Lumos Summer HeadStart workbook is also suitable for use in Summer Schools, District Summer Academies, Summer Tutoring, Summer Camps, and Summertime Learning Initiatives.
Featured Customer Testimonials
"A very welcomed resource in helping my son getting some summer practice done.. Love the variety it offers as well.."
Jeremy B, Parent
"My daughter absolutely loves this book! She just got done 5th grade and is going into 6th grade. The book includes review practice for 5th grade, and she loves that she can go online to start working on 6th grade work so she can get a preview of what the work she will be doing in 6th grade looks like! This is a must have book to keep your child up to speed during the summer months!"
"This is a pretty amazing book. I love the new colorful look also. Great way to keep the kid's brain fresh during the summer and gives them a preview of next school year. Highly recommend to any parent who wants to give their students a head start on the next school year."
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author