Melanie Survivor grew up in a loving middle-class family where abuse didn’t exist. She had no idea when she met the suave, charming man that she was taking the first step into the world of domestic violence. She lived through years of progressive abuse, and gave birth to her first daughter, before finding the strength to escape. After falling into another abusive relationship, she finally learnt that the thing that had to change was herself.
Mel broke the cycle of abuse and now aims to help you understand the cycle of violence.
You, and those you care about, have a choice, you can leave.
- Read Mel’s story of survival, as well as the stories of six other survivors of domestic violence
- Understand how easy it is to fall into the cycle of abuse
- Complete the quiz to see if your relationship is dangerous to you
- Feel empowered to know YOU always have a choice
- Learn the tools to escape a domestic violence relationship
About the Author:
Melanie Survivor is a relationship expert who has turned her life around and now helps others do the same. From her happy blended family home in Australia, she has created online courses for survivors of abuse, as well as speaking at seminars and performing confidential workshops.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.69(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
Especially for you Understanding the process
Will I Survive?
Mel’s Story – The Devil in Disguise
1. Betrayal and Heartbreak
2. Lies, Drugs and Deceit
3. Affairs and First Break-up
4. Unexpected Pregnancy and Birth
5. The Real Abuse Begins
6. Creating My Action Plan
7. A Christmas Party Destroyed
8. The Abuse Increases
9. The Devil’s Overdose
10. Applying for a Restraining Order
11. Sharing My Story to Protect My Daughter
12. Losing One Job and Getting Another
13. Court Case and Restraining Order
14. Stalking, Taunting and Threats
15. Child Support
16. Ignoring the Retraining Order
17. Phone Stalking
18. Father’s Day Break-In
19. The Devil Finds My Workplace
20. Family Court/First Access
21. Returning to the Family Court
22. Attempted Kidnapping
23. Was the Devil Really Leaving?
24. Knight in Shining Armour
25. The Devil Returns
26. The Knight versus The Devil
27. Moving into hiding
28. The Conclusion
Six Success Stories of Survivors
Innocence Taken – by Christina
Emotional, Physical and Sexual Abuse – by Annie
Secrets Behind Closed Doors – by Jillian
A Child’s Perception – by Jackie
Nowhere to Turn – by Dave
Hidden Abuse – by Jaide
Am I living in an abusive relationship?
Some Basic Steps to a Happier Life
Acknowledgment – I am living in an abusive relationship
Make a plan
Realising you can leave, but do you want to
If you are living in abuse the following organisationsmay help
Now It’s Your Turn