Did you know that anyone can save thousands off health insurance costs simply by taking a college course? This is especially helpful for self-employed and unemployed.
I took one course in the Fall semester and one in Spring and saved $4,272 last year. This savings includes tuition costs, fees, and supplies.
We researched health insurance companies and college plans across the country to find the best savings along with step-by-step instructions and examples.
You’ll learn about:
* How to save hundreds off your health insurance premiums
* Monthly rates are as low as $150 per month
* Coverage is available across the United States and while traveling internationally
* Deductibles are as low as $100 to $500
* Preventative co-pays are often free, and doctor office visit co-pays as low as $25
* Health insurance plans are from Aetna, BCBS, United Healthcare, and others.