The Legend Continues…
In the spirit of popular Dark Fiction and Horror anthologies such as Gutted: Beautiful Horror Stories and Behold: Oddities, Curiosities and Undefinable Wonders, and the best of Stephen King’s short fiction, comes Crystal Lake Publishing’s Tales from The Lake anthologies.
Where are the real horrors? Whether they be a family member returning from the dead, exploring the depths of depression or the deterioration of the mind, you’ll find them here.
This anthology contains twenty-two tales and three poems to elicit unexpected emotions, to bring you into the story. Welcome to my lake, where dreams really do come true… As nightmares!
Includes work from Gemma Files, Lucy A. Snyder, Tim Waggoner, Gene O’Neill, Paul Michael Anderson, Craig Wallwork, Allison Pang, Stephanie M. Wytovich, Michelle Ann King, Cory Cone, Jonah Buck, Lucy Taylor, Laura Blackwell, Marge Simon, Robert Stahl, Jason Sizemore, Meghan Arcuri, Peter Mark May, Lane Waldman, Joanna Parypinski, Samuel Marzioli, Andi Rawson, and Bruce Boston.
With an introduction by editor Kenneth W. Cain. Cover art by Ben Baldwin. Proudly represented by Crystal Lake Publishing – Tales from The Darkest Depths.
|Publisher:||Crystal Lake Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||5.06(w) x 7.81(h) x 0.74(d)|
Table of Contents
- “Always After Three” by Gemma Files
- “In the Family” by Lucy A. Snyder
- “Voices Like Barbed Wire” by Tim Waggoner
- “The Flutter of Silent Wings” by Gene O’Neill
- “Guardian” by Paul Michael Anderson
- “Farewell Valencia” by Craig Wallwork
- “A Dream Most Ancient and Alone” by Allison Pang
- “The Monster Told Me to” by Stephanie M. Wytovich
- “Dead Bodies Don’t Scream” by Michelle Ann King
- “The Boy” by Cory Cone
- “Starve a Fever” by Jonah Buck
- “Umbilicus” by Lucy Taylor
- “Nonpareil” by Laura Blackwell
- “The Midland Hotel” by Marge Simon
- “The Weeds and the Wildness Yet” by Robert Stahl
- “The Color of Loss and Love” by Jason Sizemore
- “The Loudest Silence” by Meghan Arcuri
- “The Followers” by Peter Mark May
- “A Bathtub at the End of the World” by Lane Waldman
- “Twelve by Noon” by Joanna Parypinski
- “Hollow Skulls” by Samuel Marzioli
- “Maggie” by Andi Rawson
- “From the Mouths of Plague-Mongers” by Stephanie M. Wytovich
- “Malign and Chronic Recreation” by Bruce Boston
- “Final Passage” by Bruce Boston