This means thanking our past for what it has taught us, and thanking the present for what it is creating for our futures. We need to revisit those unhealed wounds and find a thank-you in them so we can move forward freely in gratitude."
- Jessica A. Brown, Thank Your Way Through Life
"This book is a saving grace. It reminds us of God's grace and the journey we go through as Christians. More importantly it reveals a reality check that most of us are not showing God the gratitude that He deserves..."
- Joi Fairell, Managing Attorney at The Fairell Firm; Mompreneur
"Thank Your Way through Life", reminds us of the importance of embracing an "Attitude of Gratitude" in our faith walk. ...
- Gil Tyree, TV Sportscaster and Founder of PositivePub.com
"Jessica, writes from a place that any person can relate and or understand because life is filled with obstacles. Many times I've felt this same feeling of I'm not being enough but here she expresses right in the middle of that storm our lord savior is there and will surly pull us through..."
- D.J. Shockley, Sports Analyst; Former NFL Quarterback
"Jessica Brown becomes a friend, counselor, and a supportive coach in Thank Your Way through Life. Her personalized stories provoke gratitude and serve as a compass, guiding readers through any season of life..."
- Maria Taylor, ESPN Reporter, Founder of The Winning Edge Leadership Academy