The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult Premium i Online and Print / Edition 6 available in Hardcover
- Pub. Date:
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
The Premium 5 Minute Pediatric Consult provides immediate, practical advice on problems seen in infants, children, and adolescents. More than 450 diseases and conditions are covered in the fast-access two-page outline format that makes The 5-Minute Consult Series titles so popular among busy clinicians. Other features include a Chief Complaints section addressing the workup and treatment of 50 signs and symptoms, plus a medication index, syndromes glossary, surgical glossary, laboratory values, and tables.
In this sixth edition, the Premium 5 Minute Pediatric Consult also offers access to the 5 Minute Pediatric Consult website -- a clinical decision support tool -- that can be accessed by the health care provider to answer questions on-the-go via website or mobile.
- One year access to the 5minuteconsult Pediatric Website
- More than 450 diseases and conditions to support your patient care decisions
- Patient education handouts from AAFP to help educate your patients
- Hundreds of Images from Chung's "Visual Diagnosis and Treatment in Pediatrics" and other reputable sources to provide you with quick visual guidance
- Immunization schedules and charts at your fingertips to save you time from searching
- Content is optimized for handheld devices so you have access to the content anytime, anywhere
- Updates to content made on a regular basis to keep you abreast of the latest content
About the Author
M. William Schwartz MD
Emeritus Professor of Pediatrics, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine; Former Senior Physician, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA