How to observe, analyze, and read everyone around you without having a single conversation.
Do you wish you could understand subtle gestures, read hidden cues in facial expressions, and learn more about others by simple observation?
All of this is possible when you develop the skill of analyzing others. We do this automatically in our subconscious. Why not learn to pay attention and find out what’s hiding behind your everyday interactions?
When you are able to see the signs, hear the real meaning behind certain words, and pick up on lightning-quick subconscious gestures, you open yourself up to a whole new level of human understanding.
In this book, you’ll discover:
- How to analyze others, from strangers to family members
- The moral implications of analysis
- Why people learn how to analyze others
- The benefits of picking up on subtle cues
- Important tips to keep in mind when analyzing others
- How personality types affect your analysis
- Body, facial, and other gestures to tune into that can tell you everything from whether someone is lying to how they feel about you
You don’t have to be a mind reader or private investigator to learn about people without tipping them off. We reveal so much without meaning to. All it takes is a little training, and you’ll be seeing the signs in no time.
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.29(d)|
Table of Contents
Introduction: The People Around You
Chapter 1: What Does it Mean to Analyze People?
Chapter 2: Why Learn How to Analyze People?
Chapter 3: The Benefits of Analyzing People
Chapter 4: Things to Keep in Mind
Chapter 5: The Basics
Chapter 6: Some of the Best Methods for Analyzing People
Chapter 7: The Art of Analyzing Others
Chapter 8: Things to Avoid while Analyzing Other People
Chapter 9: Learning How to Analyze Yourself
Chapter 10: Becoming a Master at Analyzing People
Conclusion: It's Time to Start Learning More About the People Around You