Eric Reese is taking the cultural shock of hip hop to unknown boundaries of music history, so educate yourself in the way of life that is defining young America now!
Hip Hop Truth for the Art and Pulse of America!
This cultural brilliance of sound presented a voice and unique mind through the rough streets of America's largest conurbations going as far back as the 1920s. Sprung from the spirits of poverty, this inner city culture quickly uncovered an amazing bunch of young fresh black American forces of nature eager to express their unique self street accounts and contributed to a spirited new style of soul of black Americana across major cities in the USA.
Nowadays, Hip Hop has reached the doorsteps of regions as distinct as Africa, Japan, Korea, Myanmar, Jamaica and just about everywhere. To picture how far rap music has come, I tell you its biography in a number of urban themes; all pointing to a surreal social evolution. You'll learn in this book:
- The differences between Hip-Hop and Rap
- The earliest records of music styles which greatly influenced Hip Hop
- What constitutes Hip Hop and Rap culture
- Why underground Hip Hop is its prominent feature
- The merits of cultural theory and popular culture in rap
- Greatest benchmarks in hip hop history by year
- Genres of rap music and hip hop thoroughly explained
- And much more...
As this music legacy continues to expand its sway, know for sure it's here to stay.
The History of Hip Hop gives the popular culture reader the very insights of an indisputable force of rappers which guarantees to keep producing incredible music talents and exciting new classics for ages to come.
Hip Hop lives on! No need to hesitate. Click Buy Now and submerge yourself in the legacy of the world's cultural evolution!