|Publisher:||State University of New York Press|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||377 KB|
About the Author
Anthony Weston is Professor of Philosophy and Environmental Studies at Elon University. His many books include A Rulebook for Arguments, Fourth Edition; A Twenty-first Century Ethical Toolbox, Second Edition; and How to Re-imagine the World: A Pocket Guide for Practical Visionaries.
Table of Contents
2. Before Environmental Ethics
3. Self-Validating Reduction: A Theory of the Devaluation of Nature
4. Environmental Ethics as Environmental Etiquette (with Jim Cheney)
5. Multicentrism: A Manifesto
6. De-Anthropocentrizing the World: Environmental Ethics as a Design Challenge
7. What If Teaching Went Wild?
8. Galapagos Stories: Evolution, Creation, and the Odyssey of Species
9. Eco-Philosophy in Space
Appendix: Complete Publication List