The Morning Meeting Book / Edition 3 available in Paperback
The time one commits to Morning Meeting is an investment which is repaid many times over....Morning Meeting is a microcosm of the way we wish our schools to becommunities full of learning, safe and respectful and challenging for all.
- from The Morning Meeting Book
This classic guidebook shows you how to launch each school day with 20- to 30-minute meetings that bring students together to practice social and academic skills and warm up for a day of engaged learning.
The third edition of The Morning Meeting Book offers:
- Updated examples of Morning Meeting in action
- Even stronger connections between social-emotional skills and academic learning
- Emphasis on how Morning Meeting supports mastery of Common Core State Standards, 21st century skills, and core social/emotional competencies
- Updated information on the sharing component of Morning Meeting
- Streamlined format (easier to find examples of greetings, activities, etc.)
- Index to help you quickly find what you need