Myths and heroes may be reborn, but the whims of the gods never change.
Enter a world where Game of Thrones meets Clash of the Titans with this collection of the first three books from the "highly recommended" Osteria Chronicles series.
Perfect for fans of mythology and historical fantasy fiction by Madeline Miller, Simon Scarrow, S.J.A. Turney, Mary Renault, and Glyn Iliffe, The Osteria Chronicles are a captivating series in which the myths, gods, and heroes of Ancient Greece come to life as you've never seen them before.
This set includes…
- The Trials of Hercules: In a world where mortals contend with the gods' vengeful whims, one man must ask himself if he will risk his life to defend the goddess who has done everything to destroy him.
- The Voyage of Heroes: In a dangerous game that pits god against god, and family against one another, trust proves to be the deadliest weapon.
- The Maze of Minos: With the gods as your allies, your life, your world, and your sanity have never been in more danger.
Adventure, betrayal, and passion are waiting. Lose yourself in a new world by grabbing The Osteria Chronicles Box Set today!
What Readers are Saying...
- This book should be rated as one of the top ten books of the year. I can't emphasize enough how good this book was and how much I enjoyed reading it.
- …kept me turning pages the whole way through like any guilty pleasure
- …highly recommended for fans of fantasy in general and Greek mythology in particular…
- …satisfying, from beginning to end.
- The interactions of the gods and mortals was inspired. Seeing the gods behaving badly was a treat.
- I was immediately pulled in.
- I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a good read.
- I strongly recommend this series...
What is Osteria?
Hundreds of years ago, North America experienced The Disaster. In what was once the Pacific Northwest, the survivors built a new world, Osteria, which was then divided into twelve city-states.
To this world came the gods formerly worshipped by the Ancient Greeks. The gods have not changed—they are still powerful, petty, and consumed with rivalries and jealousy.
And just as before, the gods do not play fairly with those who stand in their way.
About the Author
I turn wickedly strong tea into historical fantasy fiction in which the gods, heroes, and myths of Ancient Greece come to life as you've never seen them before. When I'm not creating worlds or killing off characters, I wrangle honeybees to add a little adventure into my non-writing life.
Tammie Painter grew up in the creative world of Portland, Oregon, and she continues to call the City of Roses home. Although she spent years working as a chemist in a behavioral neuroscience research lab, she could never quite tame her passion for writing.
Tammie has a knack for delving into and bringing life to history and mythology in her novels. Her fascination for myths, history, and how they interweave inspired the Osteria Chronicles series.
The current titles in the six-book series include
*The Trials of Hercules
*The Bonds of Osteria (coming soon)
When she isn't (but probably should be) writing, Tammie can be found digging in her garden, planning her next travel adventure, creating art, or persuading her hive of backyard bees to share some of their honey with her.
Find out more about Tammie on her website at TammiePainter.com