This important multivolume work sheds light on current—and future—research on cultural universals and differences in personality in their evolutionary, ecological, and cultural contexts.
• Uniquely brings together diverse topics and theoretical viewpoints related to personality across cultures, including cross-cultural, cultural, indigenous, evolutionary, and neuroscientific perspectives
• Provides a thorough picture of current knowledge as well as directions for future research
• Comprises 31 chapters by leading international researchers discussing their respective areas of expertise
• Addresses personality broadly defined to include universal and indigenous traits, personality types, the self, emotion, motivation, values, beliefs, and life narratives
• Draws on cultural samples from every continent except Antarctica
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||4 MB|
About the Author
A. Timothy Church, PhD, is professor emeritus of counseling psychology at Washington State University, Pullman.