Do What You Do Best!
This book is for anyone interested in becoming the "Best Version of Themselves". It is designed to help you, "Do Your Best, Doing What You Do Best".
This is a terrific resource if you are:
• Shifting - contemplating a career transition
• Shaping - crafting a job that partially fits
• Succeeding - striving to be world class in a job you love
• Serving - wanting to make a bigger contribution
• Selecting - a college major or first career
• Stumbling - Struggling - Stuck - with a career direction