Has your home turned into a battlefield? If so, you're not alone. Teendrugrehabs.com revealed almost 50 percent of high school seniors have abused a drug of some kind.
In this book, Dr. Dave Campbell uncovers the different challenges that often lead adolescents to substance abuse and the 11 strategies clinically proven to help your teen avoid or overcome addictive behaviors.
The Teen Formula will help you:
• Identify the pitfalls of certain parenting styles.
• Learn to enjoy a positive parent-teen relationship.
• Equip your teen to live with a sense of personal accountability and responsibility.
• Restore a broken relationship with your child.
• Prepare your pre-teen to make wise choices.
• Find help if your teen is already using or abusing addictive substances.
Whether your teen has experimented with drugs and alcohol or not, this easy-to-read guide will give you with strategies you can use for a positive outcome.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|
About the Author
He is also a national medical authority on topics from the Zika virus, immunizations, health and wellness issues, to the opioid epidemic and the diseases of addiction.
As the founder of the newsletter Get Thrive he reaches an audience of hundreds of thousands. This experience landed him a position as a featured medical contributor on MSNBC's Morning Joe cable news show.